• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

December 01, 2021, 09:37:08 PM

News:

WELCOME TO THE NEW ARCHIVE SITE. This contains all forum data from 2004 to July 2013

Tablet for the missus

Started by Dom1, May 08, 2013, 11:26:10 PM

David W

I paid extra for an iPad and think it is worth the money.  Mainly because everything just works without any fuss, and I use iTunes, iPhones, etc.  I like how it all just interacts.

Performancewise, the Samsung stuff has caught up and probably overtaken apple in lots of areas.

ashleytya

I got a Tab2 on the Samsung Trade Up scheme and so far I can't fault it.

I do however have a 32gb Blackberry Playbook up for sale though... ;)
http://www.saltwatersun.co.uk
Songs of Love and Revolution

PJ

If you're not a power use, then iPad as it "just works". If you want nerdier stuff, or something a little cheaper then I can't fault the Nexus range. We have the 4,7 and 10 in our house, the 10 is mine and it's awesome.

Sir Danoir

Nexus 7 here and it's awesome although if you intend to type into things like word, I'd recommend the 10

fastas...

Quote from: Simon m on May 09, 2013, 08:30:10 AM
Rohypnol.....ah...no sorry wrong type of tablet

With the amount of kids he's got I doubt he needs it, or maybe he already does! ;)

domjfan

Theres one Tablet I think you should focus on as your Mini van cant take any more Children ;-)
We all make mistakes............ I just like to repeat them time and time again  :-)

ash

Quote from: domjfan on May 15, 2013, 11:32:11 AM
Theres one Tablet I think you should focus on as your Mini van cant take any more Children ;-)

Won't be the litle blue one with Pfizer on the side ;)
If you manage to keep a cool head when all around you are losing theirs, it is probably because you haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation !